Clean air – for Smokers as well
Although aromatic, even the best Havana will produce a great deal of smoke. For GEA no problem at all. With room-air purification on the basis of the GEA ATpicco we banish the problem of blue smoker’s haze into thin air. We have developed a solution to help smokers feel comfortable, and to protect non-smokers from blue haze.
A filter solution based on the GEA ATpicco system separates dust and smoke particles in a three-stage filter system, and even removes unpleasant odours. It is installed above a suspended ceiling. In separate smokers’ rooms, it offers the possibility of continually removing smoke particles from air. This solution not only pleases smokers who don’t have to sit in smoke-filled rooms, but also satisfies non-smokers – since hardly any smoke escapes from the room. The key element of the unit is an industrially proven electrostatic filter. It separates particles down to the size of smoke with a high degree of effectiveness. A downstream activated-carbon unit with several kilograms of activated carbon retains odours. Air filled with smoke enters the filters and comes out as clean air.
Put a stop to the blue haze:
- The GEA ATpicco air-room purifier for mounting in suspended ceilings
- Effective recirculated-air principle with extremely great filter effects
- Removal of odours with the aid of a generously designed activated-carbon filter
- Filter technology that is well proven in industrial applications
- Compact enclosure design despite high air-flow performance