GEA ATpicco Flat Units
- Full-performance air-handling unit with the very smallest of space requirements
- For installation over a suspended ceiling
- Volume flows up to 5,500 m3/h
- Space-saving, flat construction (355 mm or 450 mm high)
- Multiple installation possibilities (ceiling, floor, wall)
- Complete variety of functions
Central air handling in the smallest space
GEA ATpicco with the electrostatic filter GEA Piccotron is designed for installation in a suspended ceiling. Other construction changes in the interior architecture are not necessary.
The model series GEA ATpicco has already proven to be outstandingly reliable as a room air cleaner. In the model with an integrated electrostatic filter GEA Piccotron, GEA ATpicco is also highly recommended for filtering tobacco smoke. With a height of 45 cm, the unit is flat enough to easily find space under a suspended ceiling.
Furthermore no penetrations of ceiling or walls are required for use as a recirculated air solution. Windows and doors of the smoking area can remain closed with this filter solution and so prevent a smoke nuisance in adjoining rooms.
And not only the assembly is simple: maintenance flaps and a well-thought-out unit design also facilitate filter servicing and maintenance work on the unit. The modular construction of the GEA ATpicco has the further advantage that, if desired, the roomair cleaner is also available with an additional climate control function. The unit is either manually operated with a switch in the room, or automatically with a timer, motion sensor, or air quality sensor. The latter measures gases present in the room and switches the plant on at certain concentrations (i.e., of CO2 or other gas mixtures). The demand-driven adjustment of fresh air share and air volume flow by an air quality sensor supports energy-saving operation.
GEA ATpicco Overview:
- Continual room air cleaning
- Three-stage filter system with electrostatic filter GEA Piccotron
- High energy efficiency
- Airflow of 1,800 m³/h
- Rapid, space-saving mounting with a suspended ceiling
- No penetrations of ceiling or walls necessary
- Simple servicing
- Retrofitting also possible
- Modular system – also available with climate control function