It’s our responsibility
Employees who are encouraged and are qualified to follow responsible business practice right from the start achieve sustainable air and climate-control solutions for Air Treatment and satisfy the value promise of Air Eco2nomy.
Embedded in the GEA Group, with its rich stock of resources, Air Treatment is a company that has often proven its innovative capability and assertiveness. Investors, planners, and users profit from the co-operation of sustainable and entrepreneurially attractive solutions. This enables employees to bear the responsibility for their work and to measure themselves against the satisfaction of their customers. They commit themselves personally to the optimum achievable in air treatment in buildings, and are systematically trained to always aspire to this goal. The main focus is not the individual "job position," but the development of the employee’s personality along with all his professional and individual capabilities.
A pronounced learning and innovation culture, short decision-making paths, and decentralized organization all open up opportunities and a scope of action for the employees of Air Treatment to take over entrepreneurial responsibility even in their young years. Apart from professional considerations, the courage to make decisions, the capability for teamwork and common responsibility for results – and, not least, the will to make ideas out of visions and develop new products and applications from ideas: all of these are promoted in the course of their development. Specialists, project managers, and executives cooperate directly and openly, at eye level – and with success.
Whoever is expected to act as a successful business person must also be able to act accordingly. Air Treatment offers first-rate conditions:
- A learning and innovation culture intensively advanced by management
- Human resources development that early and purposively strengthens independent action as well as the acceptance of entrepreneurial responsibility
- Advancement of teamwork with joint responsibility for results in an open working environment that fosters confidence
- Decentralized company structures with short, transparent decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Abundance of resources, security, and competence diversity by integration in the GEA Group, a leading global player in process technology